Thanks for showing your interest for building a career with Desire Clinic. Please send your CV with your motivations and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Position: Doctor
Eligibility: Female graduates with BHMS/ BAMS. Good communication skills.
- To do the slimming / obesity treatments on the clients with use of latest non invasive technology such as ultrasound cavitation, Tripolar radiofrequency.
- Keep accurate and timely records of the treatment details of the client.
- Monitor and review progress of Desire Clinic client after each slimming treatment and devise alternate slimming treatment in co-ordination with Chief Doctor.
2. Position: Dermatologist
- Job purpose: To offer consultation & patient diagnosis at Desire Clinic, perform/supervise all medical procedures to be carried out in clinic, ensuring efficacy, safety & high professional standards of medical procedures carried out under your supervision.
- Educational Qualifications: MBBS with a Post Graduate qualification in dermatology/ specialization (MD) from recognized and reputed medical colleges.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post MD Primary responsibilities: Consultation & Patient Diagnosis Consult & diagnose clients/patient on skin related concerns Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Roles/ Responsibilities: Follow-up and ensure efficacy, tolerability and client satisfaction Supervision of services Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff Ensuring Safety & process adherence Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a client/patient
3. Position: Dietician
Eligibility: B.Sc. Nutrition, Food Service Management and Dietetics, PG Diploma in Food and Nutrition/ Food Science. Excellent communication skills.
- Counseling clients enrolled for weight management, slimming program on appropriate diets, menu planning and preparation of food to treat obesity in order to enhance and maintain optimum health.
- Keep accurate and timely records of personal, behavioural, medical and other relevant details of the client.
- Monitor and review progress of client after each slimming session and devise alternate slimming plan in co-ordination with Slimming Manager.
4. Position: Physiotherapist
Eligibility: Bachelor in Physiotherapy, with minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- To assess the physical condition of clients to plan appropriate fitness regime.
- To use a range of techniques to strengthen and stretch muscles and joints to improve fitness.
- To educate clients to lead healthy lifestyles.
- To maintain patient records.
- To work in association with other experts to customize fitness program for client.
- Help improve breathing patterns and encourage clients to relax and enjoy life.
5. Position: Hair Stylist
Eligibility: Hands-on-experience, Apprenticeship Training, Diploma in Hairdressing with at least 4-6 years’ experience in similar industry.
- To discuss and understand clients’ requirement before performing the service.
- To give advice on the desired look after assessing the time and effort a client is willing to invest in order to maintain a specific look.
- To provide shampooing and conditioning services to client.
- To provide services such as bleaching, conditioning, permanent waving, straightening and tinting.
- To dry and style hair using brushes, combs, rollers and other equipments.
- To shave and trim beards and moustaches for male clients.